Friday, June 2, 2017

Catching up with me (March-May 2017)

   
My summer break is finally here! Not quite sure if it's called a summer break or just a sem break but whatever, my break started last Friday, right after my final paper which was contract law. Done as best as I could and I'm really hoping that I'll survive through this madness. And of course, the exam was pretty darn difficult.

Within these 2-3 months, nothing much has happened and no interesting events has taken place hence I won't be able to share much with you guys here. Stayed at home most of the times because I needed to study.

I am looking forward to more updates in this little space. Hopefully I'll get to blog more before heading towards year 2 of degree. Now, I shall include a short update of whatever I've done in the past few months. :)



Untitled
Watched the pingu series before class because we cool like that. Can't wait to reunite with the uni mates for year 2 classes!

Untitled
The chateraise chain stores are growing bigger and bigger. Each time when we pass by the stores, we couldn't stop ourselves from looking at their beautifully decorated cakes. I've tried their cream puffs before and it tastes really good. Custard and whipped cream fans should really not miss trying out their original custard cream puffs cuz trust me, it's worth it.

Untitled
I personally like their mixed fruit cake more than the plain strawberry cream cake.

Untitled
Sephora was on a private 20% sales so I couldn't resist myself from buying some stuffs hehehe.

Untitled
Tried out one of the smoothie bowls from ola bowls pavilion the other day because it looked kindda appetizing on the photos. It wasn't bad... but I didn't really like the "grainy" taste of it, if that makes sense. I loved the mango smoothie bowl from rubberduck hartamas more, probably because it contains lesser grains/granolas. For those who love healthy food or desserts, this might be a nice treat for you.

Untitled
Went to plan B for dinner one night. The only time we went there for a meal was around 4 years ago and since then, we didn't plan to return to this place again because we didn't really enjoy the types of food they used to serve in their previous menus. The new menu seems nice so we gave it another shot. 

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
Ice blended lemon tea (frostie). RM11. It's just plain lemon tea with finely crushed ice,

Untitled
Sis had 'ham and spaghettini' which is RM25.

Untitled
I had 'the notorious big' which is RM25 also. It's a soft shelled crab burger with chips on the side.

Untitled
Went to visit ikea for house interior deco inspirations.

Untitled
Yesterday, I went for a short outing with my uni buddies. Had our lunch at sushi zanmai, one utama.

Untitled
Sushi zanmai has upgraded their serving game hahaha. They now serve certain types of food using the little train. It's fun to watch it making its way to deliver food to the customers.

Untitled
I had a little salmon don. RM17.90.

Untitled

Untitled
Then we went to watch alien: covenant at TGV. The movie was quite okay but its audio got me freaked out a few times. Here's a little spoiler: everyone died except 2 crew members of the spaceship. 😆

Untitled
Ending my post with this beautiful sunset that I caught one evening.


That's all for now, take care!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment