Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Oh!Tea (Oh Tea), Laman Rimbunan Kepong

     
Visiting hipster cafes has been one of the things that I really wanted to do after my A2 exams but unfortunately I didn't really had the chance to do it due to the many events/happenings and emergencies that has happened throughout my holidays. I bet you guys will agree with me if I tell you the reasons why I would love to visit such places is because of their instagram-worthy food and beverages and also their clean + modern looking interior designs.

One day, as my mum drove past Laman Rimbunan in Kepong, I was attracted by this newly opened cafe's signage. Same as the title above, it's called 'Oh!Tea'. So I went online and searched for the details or any blog posts about this place and all I can only find was their facebook page. According to their fb page, they serve different types of teas and beverages such as coffee and chocolate drinks and a variety of food including pastas, snacks and waffles. It has been a while since I've ever had any waffles so I decided to give this place a try. We went on a Sunday evening. On a side note, there will be no pictures of any hot food as we were told that their kitchen was on a break from 4-5pm.

Untitled
The beverage menu.

Untitled
And the food menu. Waffles were the only thing available to order by the time we reach that place.

Untitled
The interior of it.



We ordered a pot of french rose + apple tea. RM10.90.


Cute little round tea cups.

Untitled
I ordered a plate of waffles topped with vanilla ice cream and strawberries. RM9.90.

Untitled
The waffles were super crispy and a tad bit hard so it took some time for me to chew hahaha.


Thoughts about this place? I would say both the food and drinks served were okay but their service definitely needs a lot of improvements (in terms of friendliness). They got our orders mixed up initially but in the end all was well.



See you again soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment