Thursday, September 19, 2013

Mid Autumn Festival '13

       
Hey people! Happy mid autumn festival/ happy mooncake festival! Today's a big day to most of the chinese people. It's the 15th day of August in the chinese calendar. Hopefully each and everyone of you will enjoy tonight's dinner and look at the moon while enjoying your mooncakes! Hahaha. I'm currently enjoying my jelly mooncake while blogging. Lovely.

IMG_5667
I love jelly mooncakes compared to the traditional ones.

IMG_5669e
Happy mooncake festival!

IMG_5679
One of my grandma's flowers.

IMG_5674
My grandma even planted some tomatoes! It hasn't ripen yet. :)

IMG_5675
Look at that! :D Tomatoes are one of my favorite snacks.

IMG_5687
Taken this photo yesterday, look at how beautiful the moon is.

IMG_5694e

IMG_5707



That's all for today, enjoy your day!

.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment