Friday, September 13, 2013

Getting busier!

           
Hello everyone! Unexpectedly, my life is becoming more and more busy as the day goes by. I can sense that my responsibilities are doubled after taking up the job. It's like a huge rock is pressing down against me. The exam days are drawing closer and closer, that gives me the pressure too. Hope things go well. It's already the 13th of September, how fast it is! And today's a friday so TGIF! It doesn't matter anyway so yeah, I'm here to blog about what has happened during the month of September.

First, for us the prefects, the annual dinner was held at Sg Buloh clubhouse last saturday and most of us had went to the run for peace program which was held at the Dataran PJ last Sunday. The prefects' dinner was okay to me and the run for peace program was really enjoyable. I didn't run as I was holding a bag full of bottled mineral water and that was extremely heavy, I had backache too after carrying that stuff. I just walked throughout the entire event. There were about 15k of participants on that day, no joke! We reached there by about 5 something in the morning. I was feeling extremely sleepy once I reach there as I didn't get enough of sleep. I woke up at 4 am for this! Not to forget, we had prefects' dinner the night before the run for peace event.


Taken during the run for peace event.

More pics! :



Hairdo of the night!

Reached Dataran PJ early in the morning.


Warm up exercises before the run.




Look at the amount of people!

My shot. :D

Back at the dataran PJ. Grabbed our goodies bag and the event cert then we went to grab some ice cream and milo. After that, we boarded the bus and went back to school.

My dad made us pancakes on Sunday! It was yummy but I didn't eat much 'cause I was full. :(


That's all for this post.
It's not the end yet! There are more events coming in our way soon! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment