Friday, August 26, 2016

26/8/2016

 
After three months of enjoyment (mostly sleeping, running errands, surfing the net and watching makeup tutorials), I will be officially starting my degree days right after a week's time. I'm feeling both excited as I will be able to start studying again and anxious at the same time because I will have to adjust myself to a whole new environment and making new friends again. Hopefully uni life is going to be fun. :)

The reason why I haven't been actively updating my blog these days even though I'm still on holidays is just simply due to the fact that I do not have any really interesting/ noteworthy to blog about and I had been staying at home throughout the week except during the weekends. Sorry to those who had been waiting for my new updates! /no


Untitled
I believe many of you guys must have gone pokemon go crazy after this game has been released in Malaysia hehe. I'm also following this game trend by playing it. :p The reason why I'm attracted to this game is because of its beautiful graphics, don't you agree?

Untitled
Catching a pokemon.

Untitled
Female nidoran spotted!

Untitled
Spotted a squirtle with 200+ CP but it just wouldn't let me catch it, wasted 20 over pokeballs over this ass.

Untitled
A bulbasaur on bed hahaha.

Untitled
It was lucky to be able to see a pikachu on an evening. Tried to catch it but it ran away urgh. 

Untitled
As usual, I experimented with more water calligraphy fonts. :)

Untitled
There's this day where I watched a tv series called 'baking good, baking bad' and I was inspired to make lemonade and candied lemon peels.

Untitled
Cut the lemon into halves.

Untitled
Squeeze the juice out. The juice is used to make lemonade.

Untitled
So I sliced the lemon skin into small strips and removed the white inner skin.

Untitled
Boiled it 3 times.

Untitled
Until it becomes soft and less bitter. Then I added sugar to it when it dried a little. Spoiler alert: It was horrible. Maybe because my way of doing it was wrong somewhere.

Untitled
But the lemonade was bomb. I added honey into it instead of sugar.


Untitled
There was one day where I was pretty bored so I searched up the internet to see what other things that eyeshadows can do because I have many eyeshadows that I've never used before. One of it says that it could be used as a lipstick so I got a bit creative with it. I applied vaseline onto my lips then dabbed the eyeshadow onto it.

Untitled
Btw, I used blue eyeshadow because I thought it would look more fun,and crazy.

Untitled
It looks crazy right! My thoughts on it is that it isn't really comfortable to wear eyeshadow on your lips, certainly. But it does look kind of good as it is matte and transfer proof. Final thoughts? I'll never do it again because it will get sort of messy and you may possibly smear the eyeshadow.

Untitled
I bought these two years ago and only used once for prefect's dinner. Then I thought to myself, why not use these as a contour and blush while the dark brown coloured one can be used to fill brows. Genius.

Untitled
Tried out this restaurant in one utama last two weeks. What attracts me to this restaurant is the variety of desserts they have there. How I wish I can order and taste them all!

Untitled

Untitled
I ordered a plate of dry wanton mee with dumplings. If not mistaken, the price was around RM13.90.

Untitled

Untitled
Mango sago with pomelo bits. RM 8.90.

Untitled
Saw this caravan last week at dpc and I find it cute.

Untitled
Tried making some mizu shingen mochi and I guess I'm halfway there! This batch's texture is a bit harder than what it is supposed to be.

Untitled
But the aesthetic value is surely 100%

Untitled
Had steamboat dinner with mum and sis on the day before yesterday in our favorite shabu restaurant.

Untitled
What could be more blissful when you get to eat your favourite soft tofu and enjoying sips of iced sweet tea? Hehehe.



That's all I have for now, see you guys around! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment