Thursday, August 11, 2016

Mid August updates (11/8/2016)

     
Untitled

HEY lovelies! Today is the day where most of us are excited + anxious about our A levels results. I have been really really anxious since yesterday and couldn't sleep really well. Results were released at 2 pm sharp just now. My anxieties are now all washed away and all I've gotten to say is that I'm satisfied with my results and I believe that all my hard work has paid off despite the fact that I'm still feeling a little bit salty about it. Anyways everything had been over and done with so congratulations to everyone who sat for A levels and let's be prepared for our upcoming university days! :D

A year and a half ago, I blogged about how excited and worried I was for college and now I'm glad to announce that my college days are over and I'm starting my university days really soon (a month later)! Feeling emotional and relieved at the same time, I would like to thank those who have supported me and given me lots of guidance throughout my college life journey (especially Brenda, Wei Wen, Charmaine, sifu Qing and Ben and many more) and both my parents for always having faith and confidence in me. I must be one of the luckiest persons on earth to ever have such blessings and love from each and every one of you.


I'll be back to blog once I have something interesting to share with you guys, take care!


1 comment: