Monday, September 5, 2016

First day of university life

     
IMG_7068
#tbphotocuzidonthaveanyniceonestopost

Hi guys! I'm feeling sleepy already as I'm typing this. I'm still feeling really tired even after getting a short nap. The jam was extremely bad this morning. I usually take around 40 minutes to an hour to reach my university but today was an exception, I took nearly two freaking hours just to reach my destination. CRAZY! And I was almost late.. Anyways, I have officially started uni today!!!

So if you were to ask me how was it I would say it started off pretty well, except for the traffic jam part. As I was late, I rushed to the parking lot and parked my car then I ran up the stairs (there wasn't any time to take the lift though). By the time I reached the classroom, I was shocked by the amount of students sitting in the class. There were soooo many of them so I quickly went to search for an empty seat. Feeling all nervous and anxious, I just randomly sat next to three friendly girls/ladies and took a deep breath. We were briefed and given short introductions on the different types of law in the syllabus.

I'm really thankful to meet three of my new friends who are Mag, Rachel and Huey Ling. They're really nice. :)  Mag is one of the sweetest and loveliest person I have ever met in life. It was such an honour to meet her! :D

What did you bring to uni on the first day? Well, I brought my pencil case, some foolscap papers, a jacket and my bottle of water. :)


That's all for the current update, I'll see you guys in the next post. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment