Sunday, November 29, 2015

PJ Hilton hotel buffet dinner


Hey everyone! Today I'll be blogging about the buffet dinner my family and I went to yesterday night at PJ Hilton hotel. It was actually a pre-birthday celebration dinner for my aunt. The restaurant where we had our buffet dinner is named Paya Serai. The only thing that had attracted me the most was their chocolate fountain and other than that, I don't find anything really special and oh, not forgetting to mention that they do serve chicken and beef satay too! There are a few food sections in their buffet area which are the chinese food section, indian food section, malay food section, noodle station, bread and butter section, salad and cold food sections and the unmissable dessert section. I've read a few blog reviews about this restaurant and most of it said that the food there was just average.


IMG_9331

IMG_9327
A part of the restaurant's seating area.

IMG_9297
The most interesting part of the buffet is the chocolate fountain! It was really good.

IMG_9298
Colourful marshmallows. Since young, I disliked marshmallows a lot I don't know why but I realised that they tasted pretty good together with chocolate. :o

IMG_9300

IMG_9301

IMG_9299
A part of the desserts section.

IMG_9302
Different kinds of fruits.

IMG_9303

IMG_9304
Very interesting rainbow kuihs.

IMG_9305
Strawberry jellos!

IMG_9306
Another part of the dessert section.

IMG_9307
Assorted cakes.

IMG_9308
Cold seafood section. Unfortunately they do not provide wide selections of seafood choices.

IMG_9309
The rojak section. You can make your own rojak as well.

IMG_9310
Butter and breads.

IMG_9311
Salad section.

IMG_9312
Beef satay.

IMG_9313
Salmon. Grab it fast or else it'll be gone.

IMG_9314
First round of my meal. Consisted of cold flower crabs, salad, ulam and a mussel.

IMG_9315
Can't resist the chocolate temptation hence I had a few chocolate dipped marshmallows before I started my meal.

IMG_9316
Second round consisted of a piece of bun with butter, potato soup, roasted chicken, seasoned vegetables and chinese fried rice. 

IMG_9317
Strawberry jello.

IMG_9318
Third round, spicy prawns. Honestly, the prawns weren't fresh.

IMG_9321
Final round, cheesecakes, a fruit tart and a rainbow kuih.

IMG_9323

IMG_9324
Also got myself a small plate of marshmallows covered in chocolate sauce. Yums!

IMG_9326

IMG_9332
Beautiful christmas decoration outside of the restaurant.

IMG_9333


And here's a short video of the buffet.



Overall, I would say that there weren't much choices of food available in this restaurant's buffet and most of the food are quite common in my own opinion. Is this worth trying out? You be the judge.  So that's all for today, see you again!



No comments:

Post a Comment