Sunday, December 22, 2013

My December holidays

   
How have you guys been? I've been great!... well not really that great but fabulous, hahahaha, sitting right here, in front of the laptop and typing. Time really flies *repeating this line for the umpteenth time* No, but I mean like, erm, seriously.

IMG_8425e
HELLO! :D

I thought that my December holidays would be filled with lots and lots of fun and productive activities. I expected myself to read a hell lot of books and guess what? Silly me. I didn't even read any storybooks or novels you can say because I'm just darn lazy. Honestly, I did some reading on the internet and also I read a few things about the weather on earth from the encyclopedia. I spent most of my time sleeping. Yeap, beauty sleep. Anyway I'm just joking, I didn't get any beauty sleep at all, I even gained dark eye circles *sits in a corner and starts drawing circles on the ground*. At least I'm not doing anything that is really reckless during the holidays. I even tried making my own desserts. The feeling of having an oven is like, so AWESOME. Imagine that you're hungry and craving for something like melted cheese on bread or even cakes, you can always use an oven to fulfill your cravings. Overall, I did nothing much during this month of December.

Let me share with you guys about whatever I've done during these three weeks of holidays in December.

IMG_8404
Yup, if you followed me on instagram you would have already known that I baked cheesecake cupcakes! They are seriously one of the yummiest things on earth. :D

IMG_8403
Lots of cheesecake cupcakes!

IMG_8411
Went to ben's independent grocer and bought a mini can of coca-cola which costs me around RM4++. That is expensive.

IMG_8408
It's actually smaller than it looks, heh.

IMG_8407
And I made creme brulee! Now I'm addicted to it, shall make some more in the future!

IMG_6544
Got a mini red carnation from mum. I love flowers.

IMG_6613e
Did a mini photoshoot of myself.

IMG_6663
DIY beads! The face of my penguin, pinga! :D

IMG_6664

IMG_6669
Hi Pinga! I love him so so much, he's been accompanying me for almost 7 years. :)

IMG_6671
A rainbow!

IMG_6672
And the outcome, yay! :D

IMG_8412
Attempted to make creme brulee for the second time using thickened cream. And it didn't work fml.

IMG_6686

IMG_6687

IMG_6688
Sis was steaming her vanilla egg custards and it turned out to be like some tofu hahahaha. Too bad I didn't capture the outcome.

IMG_8413
The failed creme brulee. I'll not use thickened cream anymore. :(

IMG_6676
Cousin bought this for us from Krabi. Very beautiful piece of soap. :)

IMG_6680

Below are the pictures of the beautiful sky that I took a few days ago using different iso(s) and shutter speed,

IMG_6711

IMG_6710

IMG_6709

IMG_6708

IMG_6707

IMG_6706

IMG_6704

IMG_6703

IMG_6701

IMG_6700

IMG_6699

IMG_6698

IMG_6697

Oh yes, school holidays are ending in a few days time so enjoy your holidays to the max guys! Gosh, thinking about school makes me shiver. Ahhh, the stress.


IMG_8422
Tang yuan!


And not forgetting to wish you guys,

Happy winter solstice!
冬至节快乐!






No comments:

Post a Comment