Sunday, December 8, 2013

Last spring '13


Was looking into my pictures file in the middle of the night and found some of these pictures which was taken in Hangzhou. Just wanted to share these old pictures with you guys here. :)

IMG_2721
Looks as if I was standing on my toes, hahaha. What I realised from my trip to hangzhou and shanghai was, during the cold season like spring or winter, no matter how nice you dress up on that day, you'll still end up wearing a coat/jacket on the outside. A pair of socks and hand gloves are always necessary to keep my hands and feet warm during the cold season.

IMG_3043e
Just a picture of the broken bridge at Westlake, Hangzhou. :)

IMG_3140
Taken in Starbucks, Ling Yin temple.

IMG_3136

IMG_3137

IMG_3141e

IMG_3138e

IMG_3133

IMG_3132e

IMG_2304e
Taken in Starbucks, Yin Tai department store.


That's all for now. 
Goodnight guys and see you soon!



   

No comments:

Post a Comment