Saturday, August 17, 2013

Hidden Pictures (Shanghai & Hangzhou trip '13)

       
Hello everyone! I'm blogging in the middle of the night. I'm not feeling sleepy or tired yet. Feeling quite hyper actually. It must be the supper that I've taken not long ago.. Hahahaha. So how was the raya holidays? I bet most of you have already enjoyed yourselves a lot. Going for vacations, hanging out with your buddies, spending quality times with your family members. Except.. Me. I spent my second week of holidays doing my homework. Because I didn't complete all my homework earlier so yeah. Being a good kid here. *grins and shows peace sign* 

And erm, anyway, I'm here to share some pictures with you all. These are the pictures that I'd left out for those previous Shanghai or Hangzhou trip post. All are taken by using iphone or my xperia.

Hangzhou :

DSC01077
At the westlake, xihu. The dark gray coloured water.

DSC01078

DSC01073

DSC01074
See the pagoda there?

DSC01075

DSC01083
One of the beautiful scenes.

DSC01080
Too bad it was raining heavily that day, we didn't get to explore much of the places.

DSC01081

DSC01082

DSC01085
Wonderland. Lots of lavender there.

DSC01092

IMG_1486
Taken at the lei feng pagoda.

IMG_1526
Taken at the westlake.

IMG_1562
Lots of yellow flowers. And of course, me.

Shanghai :

IMG_1724
Camera woman at work.

IMG_1765
My dolphin says hi.

IMG_1783
It's the giant panda!

IMG_1784

IMG_1859
Taken at the shanghai zoo. Camera woman is at work again!

IMG_1860

IMG_1878

IMG_1884
Because I like to stand from a distance.

IMG_1926
Who's dat gurl?


Alright, holidays are going to end so SOON. Happy schooling once again. I bet I'll be as busy as a bee once I get back to school. Urgh. I want more holidays pweaseeee pweasee pweaseeeee. Before I end my post, I would like to share a picture with you guys.


IMG_1592
HAH! 


What's popular? Check these out too!

PicMonkey Collage





No comments:

Post a Comment