Sunday, August 11, 2013

My first time baking cupcakes!

       
I couldn't believe that I had succeeded at my first attempt at baking. It was absolutely pleasant. :D I had my first baking experience about 3 days ago, that is, the first day of the Hari Raya Aidilfitri which was last Thursday. To me, it was an unforgettable experience. I did this with my bestie, See Qing and also with my little sister. We baked red velvet cupcakes! Without See Qing's tools and both of their (See Qing & my sis) assistance, I believe that I'll never be able to bake such lovely cupcakes. YAY for our success! :D

If you're here for a baking tutorial post, I apologize because this isn't meant to be a tutorial post. We used pre-packaged red velvet cupcake mix.

Anyway, if you're here for an advice as it's your first time baking cupcakes, I would suggest you to beat the butter till it's light and fluffy then only you start to mix in the sugar/powder/flour followed by the other ingredients like eggs and milk. Then you may follow the rest of the instructions stated on the internet/cake box or any other materials like books or magazines. :)

own baked red velvet cupcakes.jpg-large
Red velvet cupcakes! Picture by See Qing.

Looking at the successful outcome makes me feel extremely happy. I bet you will, too. :)


I actually took two more videos on instagram and apparently it can't be viewed by using the desktop so yeah, I didn't share those two videos with you all here. Feel free to visit my instagram! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment