Thursday, May 23, 2019

THE REVIVAL


A ridiculous photo of me and a cup of tea in my hands.



Yes b*tches I'm BACK!

About 3 months ago, I was pretty fed up with the entire blogging thing already mainly because of the issues caused by Flickr and hence I decided to quit. During that moment, I did take some time off thinking about it. Am I really ready to quit blogging? Or am I just doing it out of anger at that very moment of time? At first, I really thought there is no more hope in blogging but then I thought to myself, blogging has always been something that I really enjoy doing so should I actually give it another go?

The answer is clearly yes.

But what about the picture storage issues? Good question, I honestly haven't given much thought about that but I thought I would sort it out later. I may just switch to using google photos first and I'll just leave my Flickr account out to chill. I'm just too lazy to give a damn about that account anymore. I did realise some of the pictures went missing in some of the posts and I'm also lazy to care about them and so I will leave them as it is.

I have also cleared some of my old posts as they were pretty cringey and non-informative based (in case you don't understand what I'm saying I mean they're useless lol). I still keep some of those in my blog as they are of sentimental value, at least to me.

If you noticed, I have also made some changes to the blog. I have given it a brand new header- but a temporary one because I plan to replace it with a nicer one in the future and also new signature and some minor modifications on the sidebar.


Once again, welcome back to my blog and happy reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment