Thursday, October 4, 2018

New Youtube Channel?

     
Hey guys! I have some news to share with you all! 😄

Recently, I have been doing some random vlogs on my current existing youtube channel (that was pretty dead back then)! Pretty exciting right? 😆 I mean, I have never thought of making videos myself because I knew that it would take a lot of work and effort in terms of editing. However, after trying it out for some time, I kinda enjoyed making these short vlogs and decided to publish them.

Just a disclaimer - I don't intend to become a full time youtuber and I am merely posting these videos for fun. Since I'm a full time university student, I will only record and edit the videos whenever I have the time to do so. I'm still not really sure if I will continue posting these videos for a long time but in the meantime, I will post as many as I can!

My videos are mostly travel and lifestyle based. I love visiting different places and so I wish to share my experiences with you guys through my videos. Let me show you my world through the lens of my camera. 😜



Okay, it's time to be shameless a little..

*breathes heavily*



DO DROP BY AND GIVE MY CHANNEL A VISIT!
Or maybe you can.. subscribe to my channel too?! 😝



Here's my latest vlog!




That's all I'd like to share with you guys today.
Thanks and hope you enjoyed my work of art!
#shameless.

I'll be back to posting more blog posts soon too 😘




No comments:

Post a Comment