Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Shangri La KL buffet dinner at Lemon Garden

   
We meet again, Shangri La KL! It has been a year since I've been here. I thought I was not going to come back here again after my previous visit because I find that the dishes that they offered were just ordinary. After much thought, I changed my mind and had a little discussion with my mom about it. We decided to give the buffet another try again. And so, I went there again with my family this time on last week's Tuesday night.

To read about my previous thoughts on Shangri La KL's lunch buffet, click here.

As I was making my way to the restaurant, I was surprised for a while. Lemon Garden now has an entirely different look! It looks way different from whatever I had in memory. The newly renovated restaurant now looks much more classy, modern and of course, so much better than its previous look. Don't you just love newly renovated places? I sure do! It just makes everything so much better, just saying hehe.

Just for your reference, the dinner buffet is priced at RM158 nett per pax (adult) from Sundays to Thursdays. It is an international buffet dinner which offers a wide range of cuisines ranging from Chinese, Italian, Indian, Malay, Japanese and Western specialties, just as similar as their previous food range.



Untitled
The new face of Lemon Garden. Modern, stylish and classy.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
We're seated next to the cold cuts corner.

Untitled
First, I'll start off with the cold dishes corner. This corner serves cold dishes such as smoked meats, cold cuts and salads.

Untitled
There is the huge salad bowl (in blue) with different selections of sauces next to it.

Untitled
Here's the bread section where they provide different types of bread, rolls, butter and jam.

Untitled
Right next to the bread section is the cheese station.

Untitled
At the left side of the bread station is the assorted cooked food section.

Untitled
They do serve roasted lamb too.

Untitled
That's it for the bread, assorted cooked food and cold dishes section.

Untitled
The Italian food section is located at the right side of the bread section.

Untitled
These pastas do look appetizing but I didn't get any of these because they'll make me go full quick hahaha.

Untitled
Assorted pizzas.

Untitled
I'm not sure what these are actually... I'm assuming that these are appetizers. 🤔

Untitled
Indian and malay food corner.

Untitled
The satays are good, do remember to give it a try when you're there! 

Untitled
Noodle section.

Untitled
Here's the chinese food section.

Untitled
They do offer dim sum..

Untitled
and roasted meats (chicken and duck)..

Untitled
and fried food..

Untitled
and wok cooked dishes..

Untitled
to bowls of deliciously flavour-rich soups!

Untitled
Seafood lovers, here's your favourite station!

Untitled
Fresh sashimis and fresh sushis.. so good! 🍣

Untitled
Cold prawns and oysters.

Untitled
More sushis, wasabi and soy sauce.

Untitled
Here's my starter of the night. A plate of fresh sashimis and scallops.

Untitled
Second plate of seafood. I must say, the milky-colored flesh sashimi (after googling for its name I guess it's called white tuna) was really delicious as it has a really soft texture with a rich buttery and creamy flavour to it. YUMS! 

Untitled
Chicken satay.

Untitled
I requested for a roasted duck drumstick. 😝

Untitled
Chicken with dried oyster and lotus root soup. It was really good!

Untitled
Ginseng black chicken soup. This also tasted really good unless you don't like the taste of ginseng then you may not like this one. 

Untitled
Vege and salmon pizza with fried man tous on the side.

Untitled
After we've done eating the mains, it's time for desserts! Just looking at this picture makes me crave for desserts now. 😋

Untitled
Jellies, cakes and puddings. Not forgetting to mention that they do have ice creams, assorted kuih muihs and an ice kacang corner.

Untitled
Assorted cakes and tarts. Oh, and they did serve a special durian cake that night.

Untitled
Everyone's favourite chocolate fountain! Spot the plates of cut fruits next to it.

Untitled
Whoopsies, it should be called as an infinity chocolate tap! There are two options which are the milk chocolate and white chocolate. Both were really really delicious when paired with strawberries!

Untitled
I'm not a big fan of chocolate but when it comes to molten chocolate coated strawberries, I just couldn't resist it 🍓🍫

Untitled
I had a raspberry flavoured kanten jelly and a pudding which I ended up not liking it because of its weird texture.

Untitled
You can always request for a cup of tea!

Untitled
Here are two panoramic views of the restaurant.

Untitled

Untitled
Cute ball shaped chrysanthemum flowers on a little tree.

Untitled
Looks so puffy.



All in all, my family and I had a really enjoyable experience at this newly revamped Lemon Garden restaurant.

I really liked the fresh sashimi and the various chinese soups.
Now, I would say I might come back again for another visit.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment