Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Dracula Frappuccino

 
HI! It's me again! Your favourite blogger, Doris!

*cricket noises in the background*

Despite the lack of audience in this little space, nevertheless, I'm still posting something new for you guys today. This post is specially dedicated to my number 1 supporter/ fan/ reader and banana mate, BRENDA CHAN! I gotchu my g. 🍌

In today's episode, we're going to be doing another round of what's up Starbucks? In conjunction with the month of October- psst Halloween, Starbucks has released a special limited time only drink which is the Dracula Frappuccino. Heh heh heh heh..

Image result for starbucks dracula frappuccino malaysia
Pic source: Starbucks

I don't understand why I'm always up for such weird drinks. I think I'm always easily conned by advertisements and internet reviews. Someone needs to stop me.

Again, as you guys know me so well you'd know that I wouldn't spend RM21.20 just to buy a venti-sized Dracula Frappuccino after the previous PSL episode right?

I'll never learn.




TADAA!

Here's my underwhelming looking cup of Dracula Frappuccino which looked absolutely dissimilar to the one in the picture above. The one above looks so sexy whilst mine looks.. 10x miserable.

Image result for disappointment immeasurable meme gif
I gotchu review brah, I truly do.


Aside from the erm, dissimilar appearances between these two, let's talk about its contents. According to Starbucks, it's made of sweet fig and raspberry juice, milk and chocolate whipped cream. It does sound really delicious!

But what does it really taste like? Okay, first of all, I have to say it tasted a lot better than the PSL because it's not insanely sweet. But, in my most honest opinion, I think it was kinda meh. It tasted pretty boring. Imagine mixing both milk with strawberry and raspberry jam together.. Yeah, that's exactly how it tasted like. 

Haih, I have lost all my hopes.


But if I were to choose between PSL and this, I think I'd go for this one since it's less sweet. 


Somebody needs to start a petition to bring the cotton candy frappe back.

Image result for cotton candy frappe

JK.





I still love their soy latte.



1 comment:

  1. Just passing by to say hi and thanks for the shoutout LOL

    ReplyDelete