Friday, August 16, 2019

LLB

 
I have great news that I'd like to share with all of you here-


I'VE GRADUATED FROM LAW SCHOOL! 


I'm so so happy! 😆

After 3 years of hard work and invisible tears (because I don't cry easily), I have completed my law degree and soon I'm be embarking on a whole new crazy journey. I'm thankful for all the support and love I've received throughout my university days and I'm blessed to have met all these amazing friends who have never stopped motivating and guiding me along the way.

I must say, doing a law degree wasn't easy (no flex intended) and for those who have taken up a law degree course before would know the struggles we need to go through every single day just to get all the knowledge into our heads. I'm proud to say I have never skipped any classes before. 😌 In fact, my friends and I frequently attended extra classes just to get that extra knowledge. I have never regretted any of these before because in the end, it's all worth it (despite the tiredness)!

All I have to say is that I enjoyed my university life so much. The degree may be strenuous but I really enjoyed studying the subject itself. I really appreciate how the lecturers tried making every classes fun and easy to understand for us. Another most memorable part of my uni life is that my friends and I would sometimes travel to the city via LRT or MRT in between lunch breaks just for fun. 😂

So what's next for me?

I'll be attending CLP classes for an entire year and I have a feeling that I won't be active in social medias anymore, especially in youtube and blogger. CLP is a really tough course that requires a lot of hard work and persistence. With that being said, I can no longer fool around and I have to really give in my best shot in order to achieve good results.


Long story short, I've got the LLB already guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment