Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Three of my most favourite bands and their music

   
Hey guys! I was just casually browsing through some of my favourite songs in Youtube and I thought of sharing some (specifically three) of my favourite music bands and their songs with you all here.

Most of the songs that I always listen to are old songs. I prefer listening to older songs compared to modern musics because I find that most newer songs are boring- they all have almost the same beat or composition and some of them don't even make any sense at all; the lyrics are just absurd. I don't hate modern music in fact, I like some of them like Dua Lipa's New Rules, Yuna's Black Marquee and Bilie Eilish's Bad Guy but just most of them aren't up my alley.

And now, I present you my top three favourite music bands along with some of their music:


QUEEN

Image result for queen logoImage result for queen group smiling
Legendary British rock band, Queen.

I loooooove their songs! I have constantly raved about their music to my friends and in my social media accounts because their songs are really damn good. I daren't say that I'm a fan of ALL their songs, I mean there are a few of them which aren't my favourites but still I enjoy listening to many of their songs, especially those that were featured in their 'Greatest Hits' albums. 

Listening to their music makes me feel good. Songs like 'don't stop me now' or 'we will rock you' give positive vibes and they have the magic to uplift one's mood. Trust me, you just have to give their songs a listen to truly understand how amazing they sound!

Musics


This song's a real gem and it has been dubbed as the happiest song on earth, according to a study done by Dr Jojij. 

Most popular song ever and possibly one of the longest songs ever made in history.

My absolutely favourite song of all time.

Another one of my favourites!


COLDPLAY

Image result for coldplay
One of the top modern music bands til this date, Coldplay.


Just like Queen, they are also a British rock band. I started listening to their songs since young because our local radio stations would play some of their hits like 'Fix You', 'Viva la Vida' and 'Yellow'. To me, Coldplay has always been one of the coolest bands because they produce songs that are pretty chill but at the same time, addictive. I still prefer their older songs compared to the latest ones.

Some of their songs are uplifting while some of them are pretty emotional. Their songs have helped me get through many tough times I once had back then as a teenager and so I do have some sentimental attachments towards their songs.

Music


I play this followed by the song below, Fix You whenever I feel down.


A local radio station favourite.

One of their uplifting musics!


MICHAEL LEARNS TO ROCK (MLTR)

Image result for mltr colours
There used to be 4 members in the band but now they are only left with 3 members.
Image result for mltr


Another classical soft rock band, Michael Learns to Rock. Some of you may have known or even heard of them since a long time ago. MLTR was my dad's favourite band and he used to play their songs almost everyday in his car and so that's where I was exposed to their music. They then became my favourite childhood music band since then. Their songs are also frequently played in our local radio stations back in those days. One of their most popular songs was 'Paint my Love'. 

Also.. they started following my twitter account since 2 years ago! I was thrilled!
(Weird flex but ok)

Music 







Hope you'll enjoy listening to these songs!
Btw, what's your favourite band?


No comments:

Post a Comment