Monday, June 11, 2018

Being 21 and...

 
I turned 21 on March 4th.

I used to think that it would be a great deal kind of thing once I'm 21 years old because I would officially be known as an 'adult' and no one can stop me from doing anything I want anymore because I'm a grown up. Being 21.. or maybe it's just this year that had made me realize that there's so much more that I need to improve on as a person and there is a lot more things to learn in life.

We will never stop learning new things in our lives almost everyday.

For the past few months, I was experiencing a roller coaster of emotions due to some personal reasons. A lot of things had happened during those few months. It was just sort of too overwhelming for me to handle and to adjust myself to the changes that had occurred. I bet some of you must have seen one or two emotional posts from me last two or three months where I said that I will no longer be active in social medias and etc.. yeah, I was feeling sort of depressive at that moment hence the negative posts. I gotta confess, I felt really terrible about it but there is nothing I could do to stop myself from feeling that way. I hope I will never have to go through such nonsense again.

If you're wondering, I have removed the negative posts from my blog as I don't want to be reminded of the negative and depressive thoughts I once had.

As for now, I hope to see myself changing and growing into a better and more mature person. I hope to see positive changes in myself and continuing doing things that I love with full passion and enthusiasm. All I need is just more time to put things into perspective.

All negative things said or done shall be put aside, cheers to a better me and a bright future ahead of me and us all!

Thank you everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment