Saturday, October 8, 2016

Menya Miyabi Hokkaido Ramen, Sunway Pyramid & Ben's General food store, Publika

 
 
As promised, I'm back with another food post! :)

I'll start this post off with the ramen shop that my mum, sis and I went to last sunday at sunway pyramid. The name of the ramen shop was Menya Miyabi Hokkaido Ramen. It's located next to the Sunway Clio's hotel lobby area.

Untitled
The entrance of the ramen shop.

Untitled
I really love restaurants with minimalist concepts.

Untitled
The menu. Based on my own point of view, the prices of the food here is more on the expensive side.

Untitled

Untitled
Green tea hot/cold priced at RM2.80 each.

Untitled
Fried chicken karaage and potato croquette. I forgot both of the prices. Oh, and we did actually ordered a bowl of edamame.

Untitled
I had the tonkotsu ramen. It was quite salty but fred not, you can always ask for an extra bowl of soup to dilute the taste of it. :) RM25.

Untitled
Sis ordered the spicy tan tan ramen priced at RM25 as well. I still prefer the ramen at Menya Yamato menjalara. Total bill came about RM110+ oh my..


And at night, we went to try out the Ben's general food store at publika. Just ordered two things for dinner because we weren't hungry that night.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
Fresh lemonade, RM14.90 if not mistaken.

Untitled

Untitled
We ordered a pan of pineapple party pizza (chicken and pineapple). RM28. I must say, the pizza tasted really really good! The ingredients were really fresh and the texture of it was soft.

Untitled
We ordered another sweet dessert pizza. This one's maple syrup with banana and mascarpone. RM17. Another worth trying dish! :)



Okay, have to go and study now, see you soon! :)
 





No comments:

Post a Comment