Friday, October 19, 2012

School Trip : Craft Complex, KL.

   
Hello people, I am here today to blog about the school trip that I went yesterday with the classmates and schoolmates. It was the first day of our school trip. So, we went to the craft complex (kompleks kraf as in BM). It is located around Jalan Conlay which is near to Pavilion and Prince hotel. Oh, I love going around Kuala Lumpur, it is a very interesting city. I have to say, the trip was fine, but it was kind of boring. I guess most of the craft or art lovers would definitely love this place, but not me. It is a place full with traditional handmade crafts or art. Let's proceed with the pictures.


IMG_5332
And of course, we went there by bus.

IMG_5333
The decorations outside the craft complex.

IMG_5334
The view outside the craft complex. The picture taken is blur.

IMG_5337
Next, we were guided on how to create stuffs made out of clay. 

IMG_5341
Each and everyone of us were given some clay.

IMG_5343
A glue made out of clay by mixing both water and clay together. We were given some brushes too.

IMG_5346
This is Tham's clay base.

IMG_5344
This is my clay base.

IMG_5345
According to the guy who taught us methods on how to create the clay thing, this step is known as the clay coiling method.

IMG_5349
The end product of my clay. I know that it doesn't look good.

IMG_5348
My star-shaped base.

IMG_5350
This is Tham's creation.

IMG_5351
Flowers.

IMG_5352
Flowers again.

IMG_5360
While we were in the bus on our way back to the school, Tham and I had junk food. :p


So that's all for the first school trip post, do look forward to my next post!



No comments:

Post a Comment