Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Forever Memories.

     
How are you guys doing? Ah yes, holidays are officially here. So there's more time to sleep and to do anything. But, i'll miss the loves and also school. Yes, I really do miss them. Laptop is really being b*tchy recently. It'll go off by itself in a sudden. It's time to send it for a repair, seriously.

IMG_0906
Let love speak.

Talking about last day of school. I do believe many of you had a wonderful or a great time with your bunch of friends. For me, i didn't really enjoy or spend my last day of school's time well. At least, i had Qing with me. That's already enough for me. Awesome much, spent time taking candid, random photos with her! Heart it lots. :D And all thanks to a bunch of boys for ruining my plan. Goodness. Fine, well, I'm going to have a different school life by next year. Fingers crossed!

IMG_0928

IMG_0890

IMG_0894

IMG_0876

IMG_0811


Last Sunday, went to Desapark City for a morning walk. Of course, photos. ;D

IMG_1021

IMG_1022

IMG_1023

IMG_1032
Morning view.

IMG_1026
@Javier Chong.

IMG_1029

IMG_1015
Water drops on the window.

IMG_1028
Green grass.

IMG_1033
Reflection.


With love.


Yours Truly.
Doris C.

No comments:

Post a Comment