Saturday, May 28, 2011

That Sweet Smile.

   
Aloha! It's been long since i did not update my blog frequently. You know, it's hard to get the blog update mood back on. No blogging spirit liaooooo, grr. Especially when my camera had been gone for a repair. Might be getting my camera back by this Sunday. Ohhh, i can't wait!  :D







Got it via tumblr.

Finally, mid term exams ended on Wednesday. The last paper was Seni, paper two. Drawing, i'm not good with it, but still okay. This time's exam was harder than before. Of course, exams are hard, there's no easy exams. Today was an awesome day, a random one. Gonna miss all of the friends during the hols. And i'm gonna miss my soya bean milk drink, hahahahh. Last day of school before the school holidays.


Oh yeah, might be getting myself a new blog header soon. Cause recently, i just found out someone's copying my entire blog. My photos, my blog header and etc. Everything's copied by this someone. I don't wanna mention the name of this person. But hey, what do you feel when someone's trying to copy your blog? Pissed right? Yeah, that's my currently feeling. But anyway, i have my own style, i don't care much now.


Everything's turning upside down in my mind now. My mood changes fast, very fast. I've wasted my brain juice to think what to blog right now. I don't care much now, as long as i'm happy with the friends, i won't think about depressing stuffs. I'm stucked. Previously, i've lots of things to blog about, and for now, i'm so out of words, out of ideas and etc. Oh, please my blogging mood, come back to me at once.


Two weeks of holidays, fourteen days. How am i suppose to survive then. It'll be boring. I rather go to school than staying at home like this. I do hope that i'll have the time to hang out with the friends. The only thing that i could do is, texting friends, watching tv and online only.



Will be right back, with updates i suppose.


Yours Truly.
Doris Chong.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment