Saturday, May 21, 2011

Secrets Hidden Inside One's Heart.

             
IMG_9107

I seriously miss my very active blogging mood, but i ain't in this kindda mood now. I'm blogging a short post now just to let you guys know that i'm fine and thank you, been dealing with exams for these two weeks, six days all together. And for now, three more days to go! So don't blame me for not updating this little half dead space, cuz i'm being a good girl here, lol.  :P


About the exams huh, just normal. Not as easy as what we thought. My expectations were too high. Well, at least i tried my best for the exam. Yeah, i can't wait for the holidays.  :)


Oh and i forgot, i can't post any awesome pictures temporarily. My camera had been sent for a repair last Sunday. I guess it needs about three weeks or a month to repair. Seriously, i don't know how will i survive without a camera for a month. Oh wait, i'm still alive, at least there's laptop for me to blog or to tweet now. I miss you, my camera.  :D




Fingers crossed.
 


Yours Truly.
Doris Chong.
          

No comments:

Post a Comment