Friday, March 11, 2011

Walking Under The Rain.

           
Oh hello. See, I'm trying to let things go right here, trying to, yea. So the thing that I need is time, i need time for me to let go of things and forget about things. Hmmmm, yea. I'm emotional, sorry. Ek-hem. Okay.  :)


And and and, I received something which is very pretty from my beloved honey. Even though I can't wear it but still, I'll keep it. Love love loves!  ♥


Took a few shots with it and edited with effects. :)


IMG_8561


IMG_8565


IMG_8569


IMG_8566



And another thing is, Domo's appearing once again, teehee! :D


Picnik collage



I'm too emotional to post a better and more interesting post, so i guess this short lil post will do.  :)


PS : I'll be right back, thank kiew. :)


Yours Truly.
Doris Chong.


Miss you, for a week?
  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment