Friday, March 4, 2011

Oh My Fabulous Fourteen.

                            
IMG_8492


IMG_7842
Poser. :x



Guess who's big day, birdday it is today? Oh, it's the blog's owner's birthday today. So what should we say huh? Of course 'Happy Birthday' lah! :P HAHAHAHA! Okay, I'm talking crap to myself again. -.-"  Whatever it is, the main point is, I'm officially a fourteen-year-old girl already. Ooi, but that doesn't mean that I'm old okay? Hahahahaha! Swts for myself for wasting your time for talking crap over here for almost 5 minutes. 够力废 hor? Okay okay, anyways, don't waste time.


Firstly, ek-hem, I would like to thank all of my dear friends for all of your birthday wishes. I truly appreciate that. And of course, birthday presents and birthday cards. I'm am so touched. :')  THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH.


A big     to the all of you.



There's peoples wished me via text, phone calls, Twitter, Facebook and in school. Thank you very much. I've got lots of wishings from the all of you which made me darn happy and touched. I've received the best gift in this year. And, this year's birthday is the most simple birthday that I ever had. No cakes, only wishing and presents from everyone. :P


IMG_8497
Things that i've got. :D  So cute right? :P
  
 
IMG_8493
Leanne gave me this.


IMG_8494
Oh, it's my name, omg-so-nice! :D


IMG_8498
This is cute, from Voon Lee. :D


IMG_8496
From Eunice. :D


IMG_8500
From Ailynn, it's a very very cute birthday card!


IMG_8503
Drawn by Baby Joey, love love love! :D


IMG_8502
From Cynthia! :P



Okay, let's skip this boring speech. I am,

14.


Yours Truly.
Doris Chong.
   

   
  
  
  

3 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday sweetie.. happy 14!!! omg, u're so young.. im old liao.. ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Well, I like your birthday speech! Hehe.
    You get quite a number of gifts ya. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete