Saturday, February 19, 2011

Take My Hand.

   
Hello hello everyone! I'm back from my super-duper-emotional-world. Recently got no mood to write posts, and got no topics to blog about. Remember that i said from my previous post? Yea, I cried just because of those dreams, emotional times wth. And thank you all for concerning, I'm okay.  :)


- Am going to blog about the previous things right now. First time didn't watermark my photos, except for one. Cause I'm superrrrr lazy!

          
10 Feb, means the day that peoples 'bai tian gong'. Took few shots of fireworks, but it's not as nice as these ones. So posted four shots here.


IMG_8270


IMG_8244


IMG_8243


IMG_8245


IMG_8269
Lotus leaves.


On February 13, went to Midvalley, the Gardens to have dinner with da family. We went to Din Tai Fung to have our dinner. It's superb nice. :D

We ordered these :


IMG_8387
Drunken chicken, with wine. But it's cold! 


IMG_8388
Sista's la mian. She said that it's nice wor.  :O


IMG_8389
Erm, i forgot the name of the egg but, it's nice. :D


IMG_8390
Erm, this one ah, red bean paste bun?


IMG_8391
Chicken siao lung bao! Niceeee. :)


IMG_8392
And the last, my favorite dessert in there, black sesame tang yuan with soya milk, very nice one you know? :D


IMG_8397
Lastly, bought a Domo purse, wallet thingy something lidat at the Action City.  :D


On feb 12 night, went to Prince hotel to have dinner with aunt and uncle. :)


IMG_8339
LOL, I don't know what kindda post is this. :x


IMG_8330
Very nice decos!


IMG_8289
Stairs.


IMG_8300
Candle on the table, lol.


IMG_8312
Aunt gave my mum a very cute rabbit thumb drive!


IMG_8309
Lantern.


IMG_8315
Lou sang, I didn't lou it as I'm taking photos of it only, lol.


IMG_8347
Shark fin soup.


IMG_8348
All the other dishes.


IMG_8350
Orchid, gosh, I realized that everywhere i go, i always take photos of flowers. :P

IMG_8371
Chrysanthemum, correct spelling? :P


IMG_8372
Big red ones. :D


IMG_8373
I don't know what is this but it looks cute huh? :)


IMG_8375
Orchid again!



Alright, stop right here. :D
Eunice babe! I knew that you're viewing my blog! :P



Yours Truly.
Doris Chong.
  

3 comments:

  1. I have that cute bunny thumb drive too! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. just helping .....the egg u duno the name is century egg =]

    ReplyDelete