Thursday, February 3, 2011

Da Rabbit Year.

   
Picnik collage

WARNING : This is another long long post from the owner. :D
 
-
        
Hello earthlings! I'm back from my colorful fantasy dreaming world. LOL! I knew that I'm away for about 19438520863 days. Left my blog dead and uncared. Sorry lah bloggie, you have such a terrible owner. :P The terrible owner will only update her poor bloggie for once every two weeks only. I guess you all know the reason why right? So, this lousy owner will not repeat her reasons for not blogging or updating for once again. And now, SHE'S FINALLY BACK!  ;D

IMG_7869
Look, look, look! :D Thank you my dear Ailynn for giving me this. ;D



Okay, first of all, I would like to wish you guys,


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

新年快乐!




And may the year of rabbit brings you happiness, success and hopes. :)


And btw, when it's near to Chinese New Year, I guess you guys really got the mood right? But I'm not really in da mood. Hmm, I don't know what's going on with myself. But I guess there's no Chinese New Year mood. D:  It's been raining these days. :O  Am I right? Or does anyone disagree with me? Hmmm.


Oh yeah, I'm obsessed with the 1960's photo effects and other color effects these days. And, love to take artistic photos? Like the macro types. Am obsessed with da photographys these days. I'm going crazy again! :P
        
     
Last Saturday, went to 1Utama to have dinner with da family and with grandma and grandpa. And again, we went to have dinner at Kura. After that, we walked around there.  ;D
       
            
IMG_7902

IMG_7907

IMG_7906

IMG_7922

IMG_7915
   
IMG_7925
OMG!!! I love it's strawberry!  *sampat*

IMG_7927
*Drools*

IMG_7954

IMG_7961

IMG_7959

IMG_7849
1U's deco. ;D


And by Monday,  went to Pavilion with dad and sista. Owh wow, sista loves Pavilion already, so do I. ♥

  
  IMG_7978
See, told ya I'm in love with da 1960's photo effect lately. ♥


  
IMG_8003
Had lunch or should I say brunch at Wong Kok. My hot chocolate. ♥


IMG_8011
My seafood fried rice, there's lotsa squid inside! :P


IMG_7990
Bought a turtleneck long sleeve shirt from Uniqlo! :D

IMG_8012

IMG_7983


IMG_7985


And and and, three of us met our favorite guy.
It's.  *drum rolls*

IMG_7982
LOL!!! He even gave me candy! :P


And later, of course, Snowflake! Lurvessss! ♥



IMG_8022
Sea Amber Jelly is da new love!


IMG_8016
Jealous huh? :P


And for today, that is 2-2-2011, Chinese New Year eve. Went to Thean Hou temple and Midvalley to have brunch. Didn't take any photos from Midvalley as I got bored already. :O

IMG_8064
LOMO. :D

IMG_8067

IMG_8076


IMG_8078

IMG_8077

IMG_8080

IMG_8084


IMG_8108


IMG_8083
The super duper blue sky. ;D


Owh yea, I have something that I wanted to say it out, I might be temporarily stop using Facebook for some kindda personal reasons, which I can't tell it out. So, just find me on my blog, twitter or emails to contact me, thank you very much.
   
   
Okay, I'mma stop right here. See you all and have fun! Eat banyak banyak! Love you guys & I know you guys love me. :D


Yours Truly.
Doris Chong.


Hey you, yes you, stop imitating me!
      
     

1 comment: