Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!

       
Oh, I've never update my blog properly for 195073264 days already, nahh just joking. December's a very boring month with boring plans. I'm not looking forward to blog any interesting stuffs anymore, why? Cause nothing to blog too, no topics, no photos, no mood, no everything. So if you see my blog is dead with old lame posts or short posts, don't blame me. I don't feel like blogging, I rather spend my time sleeping the whole day better than blogging short posts, not interesting at all, I know.


I hate this month. I don't know why. Yes, I know December should be a very jolly month for everyone right? Cause it's Christmas mah. But no, I'm sick on the Christmas eve till yesterday. December sucks for me. Ewww. December is a month with no plans. So, the year 2011 is coming, any new plans? Of course, the year of 2011 is coming, everything's going to change. New hopes, new dreams, everything also new lahh. I felt nothing special about it.


Yes, I owe you guys a post. It's been delayed for 2 months already, I think? Whatever lah, just get this shit done and okay, bai bai, it's done. I memang got no mood already. Update later, zzz.  *sleeps & sighs*


Yes, we watched this on Wednesday, Little Fockers.

star rating - 4 stars Pictures, Images and Photos

I like this movie cause it's a very funny one.  :D



And for today, Gulliver's Travels.

 star rating - 4 and a 1/2 stars Pictures, Images and Photos

This is a very cute show, I like this movie! :D


Oh yeah, not forget to wish you guys,


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011!!! :D :D


Picnik collage
Last year, 2010.
Edited this year, 2011.


I've received lots of new year wishings, thank you guys so much. All the best to the all of you. Good luck, good health and best wishes.  :D


Let me post some of my last year photographys.  :)












DSC03256

IMG_4124
IMG_4105

IMG_3618

lotus

books

IMG_0237 2

bear chain and ribbon

IMG_7452

IMG_7447

IMG_7440

School starts next week, I haven't even prepare for it yet. I haven't pack my bags and stuffs yet. Urghhh. School starts means no more sleeping time, HAAA! :P  I'm a lazy idiot.


Uploaded some firework pictures, edited into collage form. So hope you guys appreciate these two pictures, thank you! :)

Picnik collage


Picnik collage


Later only continue with new posts.


So, the year of 2010 ended.
Hello 2011.


Yours Truly.
Doris Chong.
  


1 comment: