Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Lousy Peoples On Phone Calls.

 
' Hello, hello baby you called?
I can't hear a thing.
I have got no service.
In the club, you see, see.
Wha-Wha-What did you say,
Oh, you're breaking up on me.
Sorry, I cannot hear you.
I'm kinda busy.

K-kinda busy.
K-kinda busy.
Sorry, I cannot hear you, I'm kinda busy. '



 
  
Hello everyone, this is something that I must blog it out. Heard of some lousy peoples on phone calls? I guess everyone of you tried this before right? I guess so yeah. Some kindda idiot just called my handphone and missed call. So, I called the number back since it's a missed call, and I thought it's my friend who called me. And here goes. PS. This is so sickening.


MORON : Ello?  *speaked rudely.*
ME : Hello. You called me just now?
MORON : Blah blah blah blah. *I don't know what the hell is she talking about.*
ME : Just now you call me what.
MORON : Saya tak call you pun, kenapa you call me har?! *speaking in BM.*
ME : You missed call saya just now!
MORON : Blah blah blah blah blah. F*ck You. *Talking nonsense.*
ME : Aiyah, takde lahh takde lahh!!! *Ended the call.*


After that, she called my handphone twice, again. For the sake of my own, I don't want to answer such stupid-phone-calls, which seriously piss me off. So I was like, wtf? You called me and you said I purposely called you and disturb you, wth. You missed call me and I was kind enough to call you back and ask what's wrong, and this idiot speaked to me like that. WTF max.


Lesson learned, don't simply call peoples who missed call you. If you call back, they would scold you like hell.

 


NEXT ON, Konnyaku jelly.  :D


Mum bought two packets of konnyaku jelly powder for me and my sista. So both of us cooked only one packet of the jelly to try the taste. Mmm, not bad. It's just that we're not used to this kind of taste.  :P




The jelly powder packet.  :D




1250 ml of water.




Jelly powder.




Heat up a pot of water(1250ml) on stove.




Plastic jelly moulds.




Pour the packet of powder into the pot.




Stir the pot while boiling.




Done boiling! :D Waiting for it to cool cause it's hot. :O




Poured the mixture into the mould, waiting for it be shaped. Lololol, I don't really know how to explain here.
-.-"




YAY! Finally it's done. :D



That's all for today. See you peoples.


xoxo.


Yours Truly.
Doris Chong.
  

2 comments:

  1. hey. i never call those unknown that miss call me one. XD wasting my money & time only.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah! That people is really terrible!

    ReplyDelete