Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve Babe.

               
Guess who's birthday it is today? BOO! It's my darling Chai Hwai's birthday.  :D
 
 
Da Christmas eve babe.


Oh, happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday darling. Happy Birthday to you!  :D May all of your wishes come true, good luck and good health. Have a blast one!  ;D

She's the one who always cheer me up. The kawan terbaik. :D  She's cute and pretty. ;D  But she's form 3 next year.
 

-
 
  
IMG_7214
Da big bear bear says, Merry Christmas ya'll! :D


Oh, what about me?  HAHA! Oh yah, I'm sick. Sick during Christmas eve, and tomorrow is Christmas already. Oh god, I wanna recover faster lahh!  D:  But for now, I felt much better than before already, thank goodness. :D


I better blog as much as i could these days. School starts after a week, I've just realized that. It's Christmas eve tuhhdayyy! :D  Gotta go shopping with mum and sista next week. Buying new clothes for Chinese New Year. :D


Okay lah, I'll blog another post later, boring.  :x



HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE!

平安夜快乐!  :D






Yours Truly.
Doris Chong.


Santa baby, I want the best gift from you,
 I've been a very very good girl this whole year.
xoxo.
  
  
       

2 comments: