Sunday, December 5, 2010

Are You Kidding? So Many Visits Weyy.

 
Random update.           
  
   


Christmas mood is currently : ON!  :D


Hold on a second, are you kidding me? I checked my blog's stats and I've found out that there's 180+ visits in my blog yesterday and 152 visits in my blog for today. Walau a, first time, first time!  :D 
        


           A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU.      


 
& meantime, my blog is half-dead, sorry.


Uh-oh, I lost my motivations for blogging, so any motivations for me? I'm speechless, out of words and etc etc. I don't know what to say more. I'm tired. I guess I'll come back here and blog later, maybe. Mm-hmm. Lots of photos waiting for me to watermark it, I'm tired for doing that too. My eyesight increased, kept on increasing in fact. I'm not going to update frequently, seriously. Can I just give up? Can I?   *shows serious face*


There's lots of happenings recently. Happy ones and also sad ones. I'm being emotional, once again. I cried in my dreams, in reality too. I'm not me, I'm another person. Felt so weird, not really-in-da-mood during the hols. I miss all of my friends, I wanna get back to school faster, in fact.


Lately, there's pimple popping out on my face. Ulcers growing in my mouth, ewww? Gross? Disgusting? Ouch, that hurts! Whatever, it's just that I never really drink water. Lack of water in my whole entire body. So, pimples and ulcer came out. Lesson learned, drink lots of water everyday.



This is my lesson.



xoxo.


Yours Truly.
Doris Chong.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment