Monday, November 29, 2010

Woo Waa Wee Wuu Woahh.

        
It's a random post again.  ;D
TEEHEE.
I knew the tittle of this post sounded stupid.
But I've no tittle for that.
So let's just give it a stupid name.
Woo Waa Wee Wuu Woahh, lol!  :D




Sorry to keep you guys waiting again, I've to upload and watermark all of the photos first before I start posting any posts. There's lots of delayed posts, I'm working on my way to upload all photos and watermark all of it. So, stay tuned for the delayed posts, I'm going to post some of my holiday posts first. OKAY?  :)


Yeah, changed my profile picture in Facebook. It's Squirtle from Pokemon. :D Since some of them asked me to change my profile into any cartoon characters which I like, so I choose Squirtle, haha! I know it looks evil hmm.  :O


Creeeeeeepyyyy huh? It looks COOL!  :D



OH HELL YEAH, man! 


I painted my nails with light pink color. It looks so cute and it's super lovely. IHeart that! :D



Pink, pink, pink! ♥ ♥
Ahh yeah, one of the finger is painted with glittering nail polish.  ;D


Went to 1 Utama yesterday. Watched the movie - Skyline. It was freaking scary, for me. It's all about humans and aliens, freaking aliens, they eat humans' brains and they control humans! *Dumb explaination* Duhhh. Believe or not? I jumped up while the alien approached in a sudden. Yikes!  :O


SKYLINE.


Christmas decorations at 1 Utama.  :D




Snowing, wtf?  Hell no.  Edited.  :P




Little fountains at 1 Utama.  :D










OKAY, stop right here, off to upload and watermark my photos for the next post!




 
Yours Truly.
Doris Chong.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment