Friday, November 5, 2010

Hope For It.

Hey peoples, as you know I'm out today, so I've just scheduled a post. :D
Will reply all of your messages ASAP! :D
Thank you!

                  
DSC03256

Spot menara kl

I really do hope that I could grow up faster.
So that I can learn how to drive.
After that, I would drive around in KL.
Or I'll just drive to places I like.
That would be so much fun.  :D

shoes :D

I do hope that I could grow taller too.
Taller is better.
HAHAH.  (:


canon, my partner

Besides that, I hope that I could have something more proper to blog with.
I knew that nowadays, my blog's not-so-interesting already.
So, yea.  (:


IMG_1358

I do miss the swimming pool in Nikko Hotel, KL.  :')



I knew that I can't hope for more of the things already.
Cause I'm not rich.
Mmm-hmm.  (:
 
 
-
 
 
HAPPY DEEPAVALI! :D
 
 
 
OMG. Finally, I can load my Twitter page already! TEE HEE! :D



Yours Truly.
❀ нคяυ.
  




No comments:

Post a Comment