Friday, October 29, 2010

Seven More Papers?

           

Ideas from Shumeen, thank you!  :D

                        
Hey buddies!
TEE HEE.
I'm kindda relax right now.
But there's seven more papers to go!
Finals are ending by next Tuesday.
I just can't wait for it!  :D


I'mma chop off my fringe by next Thursday.
Gotta have a new hair look soon! :D :D


Okay, wish me luck.
I will be back for blogging, I suppose.
I lost all my photos
And all I have to do is to take as many photos as possible, again.
So, stay tuned.



Thank you's.   :D   :)   :P



Yeah, I've changed my blog's template just now. It looks okay, does it? I knew that it's not perfect but at least, it looks okay right? Please tell me if my blog loads slowly, thanks. Well later, I'm going to create a new blog header!  :D :D



PS : I'm not going to waste my time on some of the morons.  :D
   
 
 
Yours Truly.
Doris Chong.
                                                              

2 comments:

  1. LOL. Morons bothering you? :P

    Good luck in your finals!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, some stupid peoples don't have anything to do, so they come and disturb me. aihhh. how annoying it is. Thank you so much! :D

    ReplyDelete