Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween 2010.

                              
OKAY, did you know what day is it today?
I bet some of you don't know, right?
Ahhh, I know one, hehe.
See, I knew that you're smiling infront of your computer already.


OKAY laaa.


HAPPY HALLOWEEN LAA, PEOPLES!  :P 


RAWR.




Okay, snap out of it.




OH MY GOD!
I want all these stuffs laaa!!
But too bad, I don't have much money.
Can't afford to buy all these things.   :'(


I hope to own myself a .


Iphone 4.

Ipod touch.


Ipod nano.

Ipad.



Canon EOS.


Sony Ericsson Aino.
Sony Ericsson Aino.



Sony Vaio.



Picnik gals
Fashionable clothings.



Oh.  My.  God.

I'm going to faint already, man.
OMG OMG, I want all these.
So from now, I have to save my own money already. :P



Siao Cha Bor.
LMAO.




Yours Truly.
❀ нคяυ.
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you're really greedy wanting so many things. XD I working also cannot afford all of it. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahah! yea. :P but if i can get one of those things, then i'll be very satisfied already. HAHAH. :D

    ReplyDelete