Monday, October 4, 2010

Boredom. Pressure. Hates. Dissapointed.

               

IMG_0922
 

Oh yes, boredom strikes. I've still a lot of photos haven't upload on Flickr or Picasa yet. Ahh, I can feel the pressure around me nao. I've said earlier on that I have to finish my GEO project as soon as possible, but nahhh, I haven't even touch a single page of it. Any motivations puh-leasee? Okay okay, Doris Chong, you can do it, take it easy.


I can't just sit infront of the laptop for the rest of the day, I've to get up and get my things done. I've been sitting infront of the laptop for seven hours! Yes, it's like seven hours. I can't just sit infront of here and doing nothing but uploading photos and stuffs, I have to do my GEO project, yes I must!  :(


& hey, I'm pretty un-active in my blog nowadays, right? It's just because of one word, lazy.


Tee hee, mum's buying a Sony Ericsson Aino tonight. I'm way excited with it. But it's not for me. At least I still have the chance to play or to touch right? Mm-hmm, I'm looking forward about it! :D


Ahh, bad news bad news, for me. That friend who I cared for the most had dissapointed me. Gahhh, she's just getting more & more irritating. Not going to mention about her in my blog. Get your damn shitty face away from me, seriously. But from now onwards, I'll never bother about you anymore, it's my own right choice of decision. Yes, I'm right. I'm so sick of you. FML.



I hate you. I hate you. I hate you.
I hate you. I hate you. I hate you.
I hate you. I hate you. I hate you.



So, stop bugging me.
 


Yours Truly.
❀ нคяυ.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment