Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Freaking Bolster.

         
Hi.
I'm back with updates again.
Woahhhhh.
This time, I'm about to share something terrible with you guys.
This freaks me out, duhh.   .____.


Yea, I suppose you've already know about my blog post's tittle right?
Okay, let's start it up.   (:


There's one day,
My sister, my grandma & I've found out something from one of our bolsters.
We're curious about the bolster, so we cutted it & opened it to see.


IMG_4022

Okay, that was the bolster.


Next, WTF to the max.
We found rubbish in the bolster !
WTF WTF WTF ?!
Okay okay, I'm using bad words now, but.
Walau eh, I couldn't believe this.   .___.

  
IMG_4021
There's some shredded papers, shredded cardboards, shredded pieces of cloths & etc etc.


Still don't believe ah?
Let you see one more time laa.

IMG_4014
More rubbish, man. A-du-iiiii.


So, the final conclusion would be.
Be careful when buying bolsters.
Better test it before buying it.
Remember that, okay?   (:


BTW.
Gee geee geeeee.
Guess what.
Kenwooi visited my blog !
This was totally a suprise ! :D


woahh, ken !


& surely I did not forget about your visits, guys.
Thank you so much.   (:




My god, I've just realized that tomorrow's (16th Sept 2010) Malaysia day.
HAHAHAHAH.
Okay, that's not funny at all. -.-"
But anyways.


Petronas Twin Towers.



HAPPY M'SIA DAY ! :D




Okay.
I have to go now.
& it's time for me to improve my english skills alreadyyyy.
Byeee.



PS : Click on my ads, puh-leaseeee?
Thank - kiewww.
At last, my earnings reached RM0.50 alreadayyyy.  :DD


Yours Truly.
❀ нคяυ. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment