Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Experienced.

             
IMG_0281

Random.  (:


As I said, I can online just a little while.
But I won't be updating my blog so frequently.
So, readers you have to wait a little while.


I've experienced that if I didn't online.
It's good for me.
Because, I won't be so crazy over my blogs and stuffs.
Yea, blogging is fun, but I have to look at the right time to blog something.
As Loo Han said, studies come first.
Yeap, so studies do come first.  (:


Btw, fyi.
I'm not going to online in Facebook already.
I've been banned from that.


From now onwards, I promise that I won't be crazy over blogs and stuffs.
Will only updated it at the right time.
Seriously, I won't.


& sorry if my blog looks like a crap now, it's going to be full with craps later.


Btw, I've changed my page - Contact Me into a new look ! :D


PS : How much I've earned in Adverlets? $$  Hahah. :D
Okay, double or triple click on my ads pretty pleaseeeee !  :DD


Yours Truly.
❀ нคяυ. 
          

2 comments: