Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Brown Hair.

                 
Alright.
Why did I start off with this tittle?
Cause I have brown hair ! :D


& as usual, people always ask me in school about that.
" Erm, excuse me Doris, but did you colour your hair into brown colour? "
I answered.
" Of course not, my brown hair is originally borned to be like this, I did not colour my hair. "
:D


Haha.
But never mind, people always get confused with the colour of my hair.  :)
& some of them said.
" Nahhh, your hair is not brown. "
Well, they said this just because they're just jealous of me having a hair that is naturally brown in colour, & their hair which is not in brown colour.  :PP


Okay, let me prove to you all that my hair is brown in colour.  :D


me born brown hair
The first photo.  Not so obvious here.   :)


brown hair
The second photo.  :D


very brown hair
Ahh yesh, this is the most brown shot. :D
Of course, it's not fake & it's not edited at all ! :D 




Okay.
Believe me now?  :D
Hahahahah.
Yea, & I do remembered that Jeen Huey has brown hair too !  :)
Teee heeee !


Alright.
Thank - kiewww.
& byeeeeeeeeee.  :DD


Yours Truly.
❀ нคяυ.

No comments:

Post a Comment